When I turn my ignition key there is a clicking sound, but the starter doesn't work. After turning the key repeatedly, everything works fine. Could this be a problem with my solenoid? Can it be replaced without replacing the entire starter?
Why does my starter fail to work? on 1998 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy