had valves redone, but my rodeo is hard to start, if i disconnect the positive battery cable and than reconnect it than it will start. but when i put it drive and push the accelerator it just bogs down and barely goes.
why does my rodeo bog down when try to accelerate? on 2002 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
- where is the water pump located? I don't see it on the front of the engine