There's plenty of fluid in it. When it's warm outside there's no problem.
Why does my powersteering whine when it's cold outside? on 2004 Audi A4 Quattro
fluid may be degraded and needs flushing. try that 1st it may help.
1 more answer , 1 more comment
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - 523) in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Bremen, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($465 - 872) in Buckingham, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Walbridge, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($105 - 166) in Oviedo, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($296 - 631) in Walloon Lake, MI