There's plenty of fluid in it. When it's warm outside there's no problem.
Why does my powersteering whine when it's cold outside? on 2004 Audi A4 Quattro
2 answers 2 comments
fluid may be degraded and needs flushing. try that 1st it may help.
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501