tried changing all the fuses all were good
why does my power locks, a/c, power mirrors, brake lights dont work?
on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($297 - 366) in Winthrop, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($283 - 397) in Saint Charles, VA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,245 - 1,692) in Cordova, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($168 - 253) in Fairton, NJ
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($73 - 86) in Corinna, ME
- Cruise Control Switch Replacement ($90 - 114) in Peralta, NM