I changed the pump, t-stat, coolant sensor and fan clutch, I flushed the system out.
Why does my pickup run hotter than normal? on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
- my headlight on the passenger side only works on bright. I have checked the fuse
- just changed three actuators and still cant change the direction of the air flow
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Stanleytown, VA
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 75) in Stambaugh, MI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Conyngham, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Geneva, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 368) in Welaka, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($368 - 493) in Vance, AL