I changed the pump, t-stat, coolant sensor and fan clutch, I flushed the system out.
Why does my pickup run hotter than normal? on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
- my headlight on the passenger side only works on bright. I have checked the fuse
- just changed three actuators and still cant change the direction of the air flow
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Stanleytown, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($170 - 243) in Stambaugh, MI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - 307) in Conyngham, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 523) in Geneva, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($753 - 776) in Welaka, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($149 - 235) in Vance, AL