How can I solve this problem with the oil gauge?
Why does my oil guage keep jumping around? on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Goehner, NE
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($210 - 307) in Newport, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($150 - 400) in Caledonia, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($189 - 303) in Bear, DE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 447) in Cooleemee, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($343 - 379) in Willis, TX