My O/D light stays on even though the O/D switch on the gear shift has not been touched. The Transmission also makes some noise from time to time while idling.
Why does my O/D light stay on? on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Weleetka, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crouse, NC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Panama, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Carthage, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($100 - 138) in Alleene, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($459 - 1,417) in Chandler Heights, AZ