My O/D light stays on even though the O/D switch on the gear shift has not been touched. The Transmission also makes some noise from time to time while idling.
Why does my O/D light stay on? on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Weleetka, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($189 - 243) in Crouse, NC
- 60,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Panama, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carthage, SD
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 258) in Alleene, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 357) in Chandler Heights, AZ