I have replaced the damper 11 times during the life of the car.I can drive on new mounts for about 2 or 3 months
why does my motor mounts keep on breaking. I have replaced all of them in 2011 on 1996 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1996 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($277 - 415) in Art, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($833 - 1,111) in North Matewan, WV
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($277 - 789) in Bayard, NM
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ikes Fork, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($151 - 224) in Valley Springs, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($169 - 222) in Osteen, FL