the instrument gauge will light up after the car has been turned off. It appears to be a short but dealership could not find anything. Car was hooked up to a voltage meter for a day and 1/2 and no pull. I read that if the radio is left on after the car has been turned off, that the car should automatically shut down the radio to avoid battery drain. I have already had to replace the battery
Why does my middle instrument gauge light up when the car is off? on 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
Asked by for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- How to delete iPhone from address book
- how do I find the body code example 211.056. Mercedes e350. Can I find in car?
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- dealer replaced passenger low beam headlight. still doesnt work.
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($503 - $578) in Sumter, SC
- Heater Core Replacement ($939 - $1,214) in Riverside, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($516 - $714) in Hingham, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($607 - $1,248) in Aubrey, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,216 - $1,351) in Fall River, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,478 - $2,366) in Berrien Springs, MI