when I put from park to reverse, my jeep idles below 5rpms so I hit the gas a little so it wont die. Also when I turn my wheel just a little to the left it makes a popping sound coming from under the car. I can feel it in the gas or break pedal and in my steering wheel. we jacked up the jeep and wiggled the tire, it is wiggling from left to right but no movement up or down which that's how its suppose to be right? I have fixed a lot of stuff on here and it just seems to be one thing to another. just put new engine in it with 82,000 miles. thank you for any help.
why does my jeep want to die from going park to reverse?
on 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(20)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(164)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(10)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(11)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Check Engine light on/car won't start
- wont start ,no codes new battery ,all electrial works,turn key nothing,
- will not shift out of park. have repeatedly kill and restart engine.
- when I start the engine, one of the overhead map lights turns on
- Good day to you first off...My left rear turn signal is not working. Help!!