while driving my Jeep Cherokee at 45 to 50 MPH the vehicle starts to shake violently if i hit a small bump or rutt in the road. I must come to a full stop to get it under control again.
why does my Jeep start shaking violently at 45 to 50 MPH when i hit a bump on 1994 Jeep Cherokee
0 answersJuly 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!