sometimes when i try and start her up, the ignition sensor or whatever it is does not read properly and she wont start up. I than have to unplugg the negative from the battery to let it reset. This is the best that i canexplain this problem. how can i fix this?
why does my ignition not read all the time? on 1991 Acura Legend
1 answer 1 comment
in the column behind the key and tumbler assm there is a plastic ign switch that at times goes bad and will cause starting problems ,start there
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1991 Acura Legend Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 71) in Walcott, WY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($264 - 363) in Ogema, MN
- 37,500 Mile Service ($107 - 166) in Clay, WV
- Starter Replacement ($487 - 726) in Swannanoa, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Seneca, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($419 - 462) in Longview, TX