Coolant is fresh and heater core has no blockage
Why does my heater not blow hot air, t-stat ok and heater core not blocked? on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($133 - 323) in Reinbeck, IA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($460 - 757) in Draper, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($70 - 112) in North Aurora, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Burnsville, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,294 - 1,498) in Plymouth, MA