On my screen says, " there was a problem reading a program please consult to a dealer."
Why does my heater blow cold air? on 2007 Lexus IS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Why car wont start after short drive?
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- CAR IS THROWING CODES P0202 P0204 P0206 AND P1235 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
2007 Lexus IS350 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($449 - 621) in Niceville, FL
- 150,000 Mile Service ($326 - 461) in Coolville, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($156 - 214) in Klamath River, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 456) in Seward, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($545 - 1,458) in Silver Creek, WA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Quincy, KY