This happens every time I start my car. I added a fuel additive thinking it would help the float...only lasted about 10 miles before it dropped back down to empty.
Why does my gas float start full and drop down to empty? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($794 - 1,063) in Luling, TX
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($123 - 199) in Kensett, IA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nutrioso, AZ
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - 244) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($332 - 652) in Roberts, WI