This happens every time I start my car. I added a fuel additive thinking it would help the float...only lasted about 10 miles before it dropped back down to empty.
Why does my gas float start full and drop down to empty? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally