This happens every time I start my car. I added a fuel additive thinking it would help the float...only lasted about 10 miles before it dropped back down to empty.
Why does my gas float start full and drop down to empty? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?