This happens every time I start my car. I added a fuel additive thinking it would help the float...only lasted about 10 miles before it dropped back down to empty.
Why does my gas float start full and drop down to empty? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($524 - $809) in Luling, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($168 - $198) in Kensett, IA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($388 - $590) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($296 - $556) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($346 - $420) in Green Camp, OH
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($94 - $114) in Roberts, WI