this problem occurs once a day, the traction control light beeps with alarm and the front tires locks as if am matching the brakes. Afetr some time the vehicle continues a normal movement, this is very dangerous.
why does my front tire sieze when am in motion and my traction contr light beeps on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl