this problem occurs once a day, the traction control light beeps with alarm and the front tires locks as if am matching the brakes. Afetr some time the vehicle continues a normal movement, this is very dangerous.
why does my front tire sieze when am in motion and my traction contr light beeps on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- VSC trac light on after struts replaced? Comes on at 40mph and stays on
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?