When it is moving forward or backward this doesn't happen
why does my explorer sutter when I turn any direction and excelarate. on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Kendrick, ID
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Logan, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($95 - 133) in Walton, KS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in La Grange, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($129 - 284) in Loretto, VA