van stalls. It will restart after a few minutes but stalls again when you have to decelerate. By the next day it will may run fine or have a problem after a hour or so. Only has happened when its very hot out but not every time its hot out, so its intermittent. Fuel pump and ignition module are fine. We can smell gas
why does my engine stall when hot? It may run fine then stall on 1993 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1993 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holly, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nisula, MI
- 5,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Curtis Bay, MD
- 95,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Battle Ground, IN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($410 - 560) in Owensburg, IN
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($425 - 489) in Royalton, MN