van stalls. It will restart after a few minutes but stalls again when you have to decelerate. By the next day it will may run fine or have a problem after a hour or so. Only has happened when its very hot out but not every time its hot out, so its intermittent. Fuel pump and ignition module are fine. We can smell gas
why does my engine stall when hot? It may run fine then stall on 1993 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1993 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($78 - 97) in Holly, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($928 - 2,285) in Nisula, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,006 - 1,317) in Curtis Bay, MD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($190 - 284) in Battle Ground, IN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 103) in Owensburg, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($26 - 34) in Royalton, MN