the air conditioner doesn't work and this problem occurs when the fan for either the air cond regular air is blowing. Even when driving I can tell that the engine rev is occurring.
Why does my engine rev up every 5-10 secs only when the fan is on? on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?