Why does my ENGINE DIES WITH NO SPARK when hot?
Why does my ENGINE DIES WITH NO SPARK when hot? on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mill Run, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($327 - 409) in Bumpass, VA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 218) in Enon Valley, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($360 - 382) in Rushville, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($485 - 562) in Brinnon, WA