The dealership can never get it to code. I turn the key to off and then it start right back up. It has done this sence the day I bought it.
Why does my engine die when I am stopped with the AC going. on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- paseenger set and egine area
- I have changed the plugs, coils & cam senor but still running rough, any ideas
- My passenger side air bag light keep coming on and off.
- All windows will not open. Window lock for rear seat works No bad fuses
- estimate for valve job or complete engine replacement low compression cyl 5