The fan will stay on for 4 to 5 minutes after starting the engine - I am concerned that the fan will wear out - It would seem the fan should only engage at high temperatures that occur while towing. Thanks,
Why does my electric cooling fan engage when I start the engine? on 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.