Is there a recall on any of these issues?
Why does my driver seat keep blowing fuses everytime its moved....and what canon on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Kendrick, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Logan, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Walton, KS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in La Grange, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Loleta, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($232 - 1,012) in Loretto, VA