This is an ex-l version with a navi package. Just started to happen. Dome light switch has two positions. One for setting to go on when door is opened and the other to keep it off at all times. Light does not go off in either position. Is it the door switch?
Why does my dome light come on during driving and then not shut off? on 2009 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - $94) in Delaware City, DE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($186 - $256) in Shohola, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($371 - $586) in Witts Springs, AR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $145) in Hueysville, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - $60) in Clarksburg, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($336 - $366) in Twin Valley, MN