This is an ex-l version with a navi package. Just started to happen. Dome light switch has two positions. One for setting to go on when door is opened and the other to keep it off at all times. Light does not go off in either position. Is it the door switch?
Why does my dome light come on during driving and then not shut off? on 2009 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Delaware City, DE
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 194) in Shohola, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,052 - 1,319) in Witts Springs, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - 543) in Hueysville, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($251 - 316) in Clarksburg, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($151 - 271) in Twin Valley, MN