This is an ex-l version with a navi package. Just started to happen. Dome light switch has two positions. One for setting to go on when door is opened and the other to keep it off at all times. Light does not go off in either position. Is it the door switch?
Why does my dome light come on during driving and then not shut off? on 2009 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
- Won't start has power, has pull back light switch start. Lights come on when off
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($371 - $586) in Delaware City, DE
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - $472) in Shohola, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $145) in Witts Springs, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Hueysville, KY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $78) in Clarksburg, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - $262) in Twin Valley, MN