Sometimes it does this when I first start the car. I took it to my car repair man and let him have it for about a week and let him drive it and it didn't rev up on him. He also tried to hook it up to get a code and it didn't give one. PLEASE HELP!
Why does my cutlass rev up so high without pressing the gas pedal? on 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Asked by for the 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by tunnelram ,
March 08, 2012
kind of sounds like an intermintent vacum leak.
This week's top 10
1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($163 - $288) in Eldon, MO
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Vero Beach, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Gresham, OR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($594 - $1,094) in Altona, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - $337) in Milford, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - $56) in West Tisbury, MA