Sometimes it does this when I first start the car. I took it to my car repair man and let him have it for about a week and let him drive it and it didn't rev up on him. He also tried to hook it up to get a code and it didn't give one. PLEASE HELP!
Why does my cutlass rev up so high without pressing the gas pedal? on 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by tunnelram ,
March 08, 2012
kind of sounds like an intermintent vacum leak.
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Questions
1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Eldon, MO
- 75,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Vero Beach, FL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($540 - 640) in Gresham, OR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Altona, IL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($63 - 134) in Milford, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in West Tisbury, MA