Sometimes it does this when I first start the car. I took it to my car repair man and let him have it for about a week and let him drive it and it didn't rev up on him. He also tried to hook it up to get a code and it didn't give one. PLEASE HELP!
Why does my cutlass rev up so high without pressing the gas pedal? on 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Asked by for the 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by tunnelram ,
March 08, 2012
kind of sounds like an intermintent vacum leak.
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Questions
- Put a new tumble in need to find how to get car running
- Horn will not shut off after I replace broken signal switch/horn
- Sometimes the car acts like it's not getting gas to the engine.
- I just changed the coolant and flushed it ran fine 2 days but now starts and die
- run out fuel tank before trying to drain it out?
1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($230 - $308) in Eldon, MO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - $284) in Vero Beach, FL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($384 - $564) in Gresham, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Altona, IL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($72 - $85) in Milford, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - $337) in West Tisbury, MA