Sometimes it does this when I first start the car. I took it to my car repair man and let him have it for about a week and let him drive it and it didn't rev up on him. He also tried to hook it up to get a code and it didn't give one. PLEASE HELP!
Why does my cutlass rev up so high without pressing the gas pedal? on 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by tunnelram ,
March 08, 2012
kind of sounds like an intermintent vacum leak.
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Questions
1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Eldon, MO
- EGR Valve Replacement ($192 - 361) in Vero Beach, FL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Gresham, OR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Altona, IL
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($192 - 256) in Milford, IL
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($182 - 225) in West Tisbury, MA