Sometimes it does this when I first start the car. I took it to my car repair man and let him have it for about a week and let him drive it and it didn't rev up on him. He also tried to hook it up to get a code and it didn't give one. PLEASE HELP!
Why does my cutlass rev up so high without pressing the gas pedal? on 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by tunnelram ,
March 08, 2012
kind of sounds like an intermintent vacum leak.
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Questions
1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eldon, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($477 - 629) in Vero Beach, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($462 - 611) in Gresham, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($573 - 893) in Altona, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($165 - 228) in Milford, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in West Tisbury, MA