My clutch sticks before i warm up my car in the morning. I pump it but i have to pull it up with my foot and after a few times its back to normal. It started happening recently.
Why does my clutch stick before i warm up my car? and why is it ok afterwards? on 2006 Volkswagen Rabbit
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Rabbit Questions
- VW Trunk Logo not responding to open trunk
- My turn signals are going crazy! They either stay on in any position of the lever, or they don't work at all. Please help.
- Open hood light on, wipers don't work and alarm goes off about every hour.
- how do I change my transmission fluid there was nothing in the manual
- ENGINE. RUNNING GREAT BUT INTERMITTENT CHK ENG. LT. VAG SHOWS MISFIRE ON CYL 5