My clutch sticks before i warm up my car in the morning. I pump it but i have to pull it up with my foot and after a few times its back to normal. It started happening recently.
Why does my clutch stick before i warm up my car? and why is it ok afterwards? on 2006 Volkswagen Rabbit
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Rabbit Questions
- battery dead several times recently
- My turn signals are going crazy! They either stay on in any position of the lever, or they don't work at all. Please help.
- ENGINE. RUNNING GREAT BUT INTERMITTENT CHK ENG. LT. VAG SHOWS MISFIRE ON CYL 5
- there's no indicators I check fuses are ok
- my cars fuel gauge works only when i turn on my car or i fill up my tank
2006 Volkswagen Rabbit Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($121 - $168) in Conway, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($76 - $121) in Dennard, AR
- Starter Replacement ($358 - $415) in Falls of Rough, KY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,201 - $1,674) in Manchester, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,090 - $1,120) in Elizabethtown, KY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($493 - $590) in Sherman, CT