clutch will not return after I engage it. I have bled the system and every time I depressed the clutch it will not return. The master cylinder has 20,000 miles and the fluid is full
Why does my clutch not retract after I engage it? on 1995 Toyota Celica
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
March 07, 2013
Replace the slave cylinder and beed system!!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?