clutch will not return after I engage it. I have bled the system and every time I depressed the clutch it will not return. The master cylinder has 20,000 miles and the fluid is full
Why does my clutch not retract after I engage it? on 1995 Toyota Celica
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
March 07, 2013
Replace the slave cylinder and beed system!!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- Cannot get keys out of ignition. This is after I removed shifter.
- Hcar just cranks but won't start ow can you tell that the computer is bad
- I replaced altenator now after getting warm it shuts off
- I replaced altenator on 94 celica now it's over heating why
- I replaced my alternator the 3 wire plug broke witch wire goes to witch prong do