It happens all the time. It acts like it doesn't want to start sometimes too.
Why does my Chevy Caprice Classic jerk as I accelerate and as I slow to break? on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($305 - 414) in Otsego, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($554 - 907) in Iaeger, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($498 - 709) in Tidioute, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($620 - 1,068) in Silver Creek, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($151 - 217) in Fithian, IL