It happens all the time. It acts like it doesn't want to start sometimes too.
Why does my Chevy Caprice Classic jerk as I accelerate and as I slow to break? on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($536 - 699) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($124 - 188) in Otsego, MN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($173 - 273) in Iaeger, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($249 - 337) in Tidioute, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($269 - 318) in Silver Creek, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($185 - 224) in Fithian, IL