When I turn the key in the ignition it takes forever for the car to actually start. Then it either dies or acts like its gonna die, even when I'm giving it gas. Usually only happens when I originally start the car, then it's fine.
Why does my car take so long to start when I turn the key? And also die on me? on 2000 Volvo S40
ck fuel pressure and ck to make sure fuel system is holding pressure when key is off.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
2000 Volvo S40 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($520 - 605) in Mercer Island, WA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($432 - 512) in North Sutton, NH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($121 - 178) in Kaaawa, HI
- Radiator Replacement ($786 - 934) in Haverstraw, NY
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($469 - 478) in Richville, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($576 - 631) in Eagleville, CA