When it doesn't start I tap on the relay box on the tight hand side rear of the engine I think it's called the engine control module and spray contact cleaner and let it dry and it will start fine for a few days then it will do it again should I switch the relays?
Why does my car start in occasion. on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersJune 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?