When it doesn't start I tap on the relay box on the tight hand side rear of the engine I think it's called the engine control module and spray contact cleaner and let it dry and it will start fine for a few days then it will do it again should I switch the relays?
Why does my car start in occasion. on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersJune 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting