Car dies at idle when i start it.. recently replaced idle air control valve for another problem but i was told that this problem may be my fiel pump but im not sure. Looking for input please!!!!
Why does my car start but die at idle? It cuts off every time soon as it starts? on 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
June 09, 2013
Clean throttle body or have it cleaned. Possible vacuum leak!
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($398 - 508) in Deep River, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($288 - 349) in Barboursville, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($208 - 255) in Hollandale, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($217 - 288) in Saint Clair, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 441) in Walden, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($693 - 769) in Mouthcard, KY