I recently replaced the alternator in my 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer. After it was replaced, I drove my vehicle and turned on the air conditioner. Immediately, the car began to stall out. I gassed it, and it continued to drive. I turned off the ac and it stopped stalling.
Why does my car stall when I turn on the ac or heat? on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
1 answer 3 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
May 03, 2013
6 or 8 cylinders? Need to know different repair procedures for diff. engines!
COMMENT by pushrod ,
May 03, 2013
No, either V/8 or inline 6. Get a repair shop to scan test!
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(236)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- IN BELOW ZERO TEMPS MY CAR IS VERY SLUGGISH, ABOVE ZERO IT RUNS LIKE A TOP
- 2002 Chevy Trailblazer will run but wont start after shut off
- Disconnected battery. Reconnected it none of gauges work. How can I fix it?
- My key is stuck in the ignition and even though it's in park it will not release
- AC doesnt work, in the main time temperature gauge is not working
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Davidsonville, MD
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - 71) in Ivins, UT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($270 - 369) in Swanton, MD
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($97 - 192) in Bunkie, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($237 - 259) in Lapel, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 862) in Presto, PA