My car stalls most of the time. One day it'll start and run for 2 or 3 days and other times it will not start at all. I replaced the fuel filter,I had the ignition coil tested it's good,spark plugs are ok I am at my wits end right now. Please someone help me!
Why does my car stall so much? on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($604 - 799) in Tigrett, TN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - 612) in Pickton, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Berlin Center, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($251 - 683) in Edwardsville, AL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Cornell, IL