My car stalls most of the time. One day it'll start and run for 2 or 3 days and other times it will not start at all. I replaced the fuel filter,I had the ignition coil tested it's good,spark plugs are ok I am at my wits end right now. Please someone help me!
Why does my car stall so much? on 1996 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Tigrett, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - $283) in Pickton, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Berlin Center, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($322 - $651) in Edwardsville, AL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($244 - $271) in Cornell, IL