My car stalls most of the time. One day it'll start and run for 2 or 3 days and other times it will not start at all. I replaced the fuel filter,I had the ignition coil tested it's good,spark plugs are ok I am at my wits end right now. Please someone help me!
Why does my car stall so much? on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?