My car stalls most of the time. One day it'll start and run for 2 or 3 days and other times it will not start at all. I replaced the fuel filter,I had the ignition coil tested it's good,spark plugs are ok I am at my wits end right now. Please someone help me!
Why does my car stall so much? on 1996 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tigrett, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($296 - $714) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($554 - $721) in Pickton, TX
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - $226) in Berlin Center, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($495 - $781) in Edwardsville, AL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($677 - $1,038) in Cornell, IL