I always fill up at a quater tank. When I turn on the ignition to take of the car shuts off. I start it up again and again it shuts of. After the episode is over I have no problem when I start the engine until I fill up again. I use Shell 90 to 99% of the time.
Why does my car stall right after fill up? on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?
- Is my starter bad or could it be something else
- Today had both CV Axles and Boots replaced [R&L]. Now have vibration/wobble 45mph-65mph.
- How long will it take to put a new timing belt on a 2000 hyundi tiberon, if attempting to do it yourself? & how much would it cost to take it to a shop to fix?