I always fill up at a quater tank. When I turn on the ignition to take of the car shuts off. I start it up again and again it shuts of. After the episode is over I have no problem when I start the engine until I fill up again. I use Shell 90 to 99% of the time.
Why does my car stall right after fill up? on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($832 - 1,007) in Roanoke, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($304 - 415) in North Versailles, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, OK
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($582 - 703) in Fowlstown, GA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($87 - 103) in Dryden, WA