I always fill up at a quater tank. When I turn on the ignition to take of the car shuts off. I start it up again and again it shuts of. After the episode is over I have no problem when I start the engine until I fill up again. I use Shell 90 to 99% of the time.
Why does my car stall right after fill up? on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($356 - 509) in Roanoke, VA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in North Versailles, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Spencer, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($87 - 103) in Fowlstown, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($902 - 924) in Dryden, WA