I always fill up at a quater tank. When I turn on the ignition to take of the car shuts off. I start it up again and again it shuts of. After the episode is over I have no problem when I start the engine until I fill up again. I use Shell 90 to 99% of the time.
Why does my car stall right after fill up? on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- How do I get the headlights to stay on for a few minutes until I'm in the house?
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Roanoke, VA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($169 - 272) in North Versailles, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 552) in Spencer, OK
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($156 - 191) in Fowlstown, GA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - 93) in Dryden, WA