I always fill up at a quater tank. When I turn on the ignition to take of the car shuts off. I start it up again and again it shuts of. After the episode is over I have no problem when I start the engine until I fill up again. I use Shell 90 to 99% of the time.
Why does my car stall right after fill up? on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
- manual transmission & car wont start all the time