I always fill up at a quater tank. When I turn on the ignition to take of the car shuts off. I start it up again and again it shuts of. After the episode is over I have no problem when I start the engine until I fill up again. I use Shell 90 to 99% of the time.
Why does my car stall right after fill up? on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Asked by for the 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Roanoke, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($267 - $340) in North Versailles, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - $202) in Spencer, OK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($169 - $272) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($254 - $467) in Fowlstown, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - $310) in Dryden, WA