After I start it it will rough idle for a bit and then stall.
Why does my car stall? on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 533) in Beaufort, NC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Philadelphia, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 264) in Summit, MS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kerr, OH
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Round Mountain, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($139 - 168) in Louisburg, MO