It shut off several times while pulling out of a parking lot, and once while actually driving on the street. I took my car to Autozone and they ran a computer scan on it because the check engine light was on. I was told that the camshaft position sensor showed up in every code, so I took it to a shop but they said that the sensor was good. The next day after getting it out of the shop, it shut off again. But this time, it sounded as if i was revving the engine, after i restarted it and started to go. I was hardly pressing the pedal though.
Why does my car shut off while driving? on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersNovember 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?