It shut off several times while pulling out of a parking lot, and once while actually driving on the street. I took my car to Autozone and they ran a computer scan on it because the check engine light was on. I was told that the camshaft position sensor showed up in every code, so I took it to a shop but they said that the sensor was good. The next day after getting it out of the shop, it shut off again. But this time, it sounded as if i was revving the engine, after i restarted it and started to go. I was hardly pressing the pedal though.
Why does my car shut off while driving? on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersNovember 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold