Already cleaned fuel filter, check lines, and a mechanic hook up to computer tester. Everything shows good. Previously disconnected door locks. Was told may need to decode the security system. How do I do that?
Why does my car shut down after a few minutes? on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bentonia, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Kurthwood, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Panola, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Anamoose, ND
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($329 - 472) in Erwin, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 550) in Ash, NC