Idling fine in park or neutral, once i put it in gear or come to a stop I have to keep giving it gas or it it will die. Now today it started dying like that while in neutral, I had to keep my foot on the gas to keep it runing, and a ton of smoke would come out my exaust every time i pressed the gas, also my temperature gauge showed it was getting hotter. HELP ME PLEASE!!??
Why does my car not stay running in gear, unless I continue giving it gas? on 1997 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- My key comes out of the ignition in every gear. Neutral, reverse, drive,
- My car is very loud when I drive it, doesn't matter the speed
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?