My car has an aftermarket alarm with auto start...When it gets hot(the car, from driving) or its hot outside the car loses power and doesnt want to start.If you hit the auto start itll power up but not stay running...I thnk its wired in correctly...Any thoughts? I dont even know where to ask a mechanic to begin...
why does my car not drive when it gets hot or its hot outside? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal