My car has an aftermarket alarm with auto start...When it gets hot(the car, from driving) or its hot outside the car loses power and doesnt want to start.If you hit the auto start itll power up but not stay running...I thnk its wired in correctly...Any thoughts? I dont even know where to ask a mechanic to begin...
why does my car not drive when it gets hot or its hot outside? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
Asked by for the 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- there is no heat, cruise control does not work, directionals do not work. I
- radiator and tensioners pully
- I have a 2002 mercury cougar that stop's running driving down the road.
- Cousin in the car turned cruise on it died and won't start and run now.
- where is the purge flow sensor located check engine light on with code 443
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - $248) in West River, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - $205) in Kenvil, NJ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Countyline, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($409 - $521) in Texarkana, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Clatskanie, OR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($65 - $72) in Newport, NY