My car has an aftermarket alarm with auto start...When it gets hot(the car, from driving) or its hot outside the car loses power and doesnt want to start.If you hit the auto start itll power up but not stay running...I thnk its wired in correctly...Any thoughts? I dont even know where to ask a mechanic to begin...
why does my car not drive when it gets hot or its hot outside? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack