My car has an aftermarket alarm with auto start...When it gets hot(the car, from driving) or its hot outside the car loses power and doesnt want to start.If you hit the auto start itll power up but not stay running...I thnk its wired in correctly...Any thoughts? I dont even know where to ask a mechanic to begin...
why does my car not drive when it gets hot or its hot outside? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .