it would crank if i let it sit for 20 to 30 mins.but then it got where the only way i could get it to crank was to turn on different things like ac,lights,etc.and moving the tilt on the steering wheel.now it want crank at all.
why does my car not crank after it gets hot? on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Flemington, MO
- Starter Replacement ($325 - 498) in Fosston, MN
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Cresco, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Craigsville, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($243 - 359) in Bettles Field, AK
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($486 - 617) in Dunbar, WI