its a 99` vauxhall corsa 1.6i 8 valve, it misfires between 2-3000 rpm, but if you drive full throttle it does nothing throughout the rev range, it keeps wearing out no 1 exhaust valve guide(within a week), the head has been redone 3 times now,I have just redone the complete engine, from crank to pistons to head including plugs, leads wires, coil, crank pulley and gear, map sensor, idle sensor, tp sensor,etc sensor,fuel pump and relay, fuel injectors, air and fuel filter, but it still misfires, I dont want to drive it likethis as it will damage the head again.
why does my car misfire only between 2 - 3000 rmp? on 1999 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- how to test the EGR selenodi vacuum valve
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red