I have had braked replaced and center mount replaced. the noise is lke something is stuck under the hood and the car thumps and jerks. It does not do it all the time but after driving awhile it starts. Also if battery is disconnected, it will stop for a day and then start back
Why does my car make a loud thumping sound and jerks when brakes are applied? on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Looking to buy a 2005 Ford Five Hundred . Is 208,997 mil to much for this yr ?
- Why does car keep cutting off while driving?
- Hard shift when braking only at around 25-30 mph. Had the software up
- How do I reset my new throttle body on my vehicle manually
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery