I have had braked replaced and center mount replaced. the noise is lke something is stuck under the hood and the car thumps and jerks. It does not do it all the time but after driving awhile it starts. Also if battery is disconnected, it will stop for a day and then start back
Why does my car make a loud thumping sound and jerks when brakes are applied? on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?