My car makes a sound when I unlock it with the wireless key remote. It's getting louder and very annoying. I've taken my car to the dealership twice for this problem and the service advisor told me the tech cannot locate the problem. This is not normal. It started out happening first thing in the morning when I unlocked my car. Now it's happening every time I unlock my car. Grrr!
Why does my car make a loud sound from under the hood when I unlock my car? on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($202 - 270) in Yorktown, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 489) in Escatawpa, MS
- 114,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jefferson, OR
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($462 - 495) in Parma, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($2,681 - 2,862) in Skytop, PA