what can i do to slove the problem, plz help me...can it be a piston,spark plug,etc..plz give me some clue so i can slove it and start buying the part...thank you!!!!
why does my car make a loud noise from the engine when i start my car... on 2003 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
2003 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - 103) in Marshfield, WI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($238 - 328) in Howard, SD
- 36,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in San Acacia, NM
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($199 - 253) in Brownville Junction, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($190 - 225) in Powell, WY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($181 - 219) in Blairs, VA