pROBLEM OCCURS EVERY FEW MINUTES ON SHORT ERRANDS
WHY DOES MY CAR LOOSE ELECTRICAL POWER WHILE DRIVING on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
- How do I get the headlights to stay on for a few minutes until I'm in the house?
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Welcome, NC
- 90,000 Mile Service ($570 - 767) in Tuscumbia, MO
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Carlin, NV
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Fork Union, VA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in New Melle, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($657 - 687) in Blue Grass, IA