pROBLEM OCCURS EVERY FEW MINUTES ON SHORT ERRANDS
WHY DOES MY CAR LOOSE ELECTRICAL POWER WHILE DRIVING on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($134 - 207) in Welcome, NC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tuscumbia, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Carlin, NV
- Thermostat Replacement ($89 - 132) in Fork Union, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 310) in New Melle, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($902 - 924) in Blue Grass, IA