When the fuel gets down to just above a quarter tank, the engine light comes on and the car jerks almost like it is not getting gas. It doesn't stall however.
Why does my car jerk on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
3 answersJuly 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does the right front end rattle when I go over bumps
- How much will it cost for an air condition fix when it needs a new compressor?
- Fan still blowing, using up battery , when car is turned off after using AC,vent
- My car wont start and ECM light and check engine light on now. Can I reset?
- I's it normal for gasket to go bad at the bottom of the Glass?