Everyday when I first start going it will hardly go, and makes a noise that sounds like its coming from the back of my car. It also ticks. Whats wrong?
Why does my car hardly go when I am first going in the morning? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(56)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- transmission stick location
- What is little yellow light on the lower right side of speedometer?
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sterling Heights, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($884 - 1,049) in Glenn Dale, MD
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Evans, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($220 - 286) in Cecilia, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($408 - 438) in Sweet Home, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 78) in Mount Wolf, PA