Everyday when I first start going it will hardly go, and makes a noise that sounds like its coming from the back of my car. It also ticks. Whats wrong?
Why does my car hardly go when I am first going in the morning? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(55)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
- 1999 ML430 Cranks but won't start - 135,500 miles
- The SRS idiot light will not go out so will that effect my airbags?
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sterling Heights, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($884 - 1,049) in Glenn Dale, MD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($507 - 687) in Evans, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($220 - 286) in Cecilia, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($663 - 1,027) in Sweet Home, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($929 - 1,124) in Mount Wolf, PA