This happens when remote lock and car is placed in gear
why does my car door lock click several times when being locked on 2003 Ford Focus
1 answerMarch 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2003 Ford Focus Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($286 - 537) in New Stuyahok, AK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($186 - 279) in Pulaski, VA
- Add Water Pump ($191 - 270) in Gordonville, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Elmsford, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($246 - 290) in Rockland, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($189 - 234) in Buckingham, VA