it constantly dies and will restart after a little time and this process happens over and over
why does my car die every time i rive it on 1993 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1993 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in Felicity, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bellefontaine, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($182 - 385) in Ellinger, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - 408) in Huron, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Winfield, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Sextonville, WI