car dies during idle, have changed spark plugs, iac valve, icm, fuel injectors, clean fuel filter, new vacuum hoses. car will run as long as i give it gas but dies at idle speed, and sometimes backfires through cylinders. sometimes blows blue smoke through tailpipe.
why does my car die during idle? on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?