car dies during idle, have changed spark plugs, iac valve, icm, fuel injectors, clean fuel filter, new vacuum hoses. car will run as long as i give it gas but dies at idle speed, and sometimes backfires through cylinders. sometimes blows blue smoke through tailpipe.
why does my car die during idle? on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?